Where to recycle
- Homer Landfill
- The Central Peninsula Landfill
- Seward Transfer Facility
- Kenai Transfer Facility
- Seldovia Landfill
About #2 plastic
- Number two plastic is found mostly in disposable water bottles and disposable plastic cups.
- #2 Plastics are mostly recycled into pens and different types of bottles.
- Number two plastic is typically turned into plastic lumber, benches, roadside curbs, tables, trash recepticles, stationery, and
- The way you idenify #2 plastic is the recycling symbol whith a two inside it.
The way you can reuse #2 plastic or HTPE is find objects arround to turn the plastic into; there are so many videos about how to reuse plastic and other materials.
This guy turns average containers into a colorful plastic brick.(Peter Brown)
- A way you can reduce #2 plastic is the companies could change the plastic they make the bottles out of they could change to reuseable glass bottles instead of plastic bottles.
- Reduce your use of #2 plastic by having a reusable water bottle that you take everywhere.
Page created by Melissa